Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Contest void where prohibited by Law.
- Contest Terms: Contest commences August 15, 2016 and closes at 11:59:59 p.m. (CT) on November 1, 2016.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years age or older by the contest closing date and be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Entrants must be an automobile dealer, finance company, bank, credit union or any type of a company or institution holding motor vehicle retail installment contracts. Only one winner per entrant. Only one winner per company.
- Entry: Required entry information includes correct and valid last name, first name, business type, business name and address, email address and phone number.
- Prize: The prize will consist of a free loan amortization and loan compliance check on a sampling of your accounts for simply playing the game. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. No cash value is associated with this prize. Gain 225 points or more and have one year of free loan compliance checks on a sampling of your portfolio.
- Prize Draw: Upon completion of the political bracket you will be eligible for the prize of a one-time free loan amortization and loan compliance check and upon the results from the Presidential election your points will be totaled and if you meet or exceed 225 points you will be awarded one full year of loan compliance and loan amortization checks on a sampling of your portfolio (limited to five (5) sample files per month).
- Redemption: Contact CSF to redeem your prize within 30 days of completion of the political bracket. Prize(s) must be used prior to November 30, 2017.
- Conditions: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT CENTER STREET FINANCE, LP, (“CSF”) ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF CENTER STREET FINANCE , LP, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PARTICIPANT(S), INCLUDING PARTICIPANTS FAILURE TO ACCEPT OR IMPLEMENT THE ADVICE OF CSF, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Contest Disclaimer: CSF reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of CSF that affects the administration or security of the contest. This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, excluding its conflict of law principles.